Turquoise Two Tone Design Pashmina Shawl Scarf Wrap Pashminas Shawls NEW a3100
* High Quality Fabric – very soft & warm
* These shawls can be hand washed or dry cleaned. We mail detailed care instructions with every order.
* This Shawl is 72 x 28 inches (182 x 70 cm), with a 4 inch (10 cm) hand twisted fringe at each end
* Brand New, with Labels and detailed Care Instructions, in sealed packaging
* High quality design Pashmina, with soft, light weight fabric – ideal Holiday & Birthday Gifts
* Twill Weaved 100% Acrylic Fabric
* Full 60 day money-back satisfaction guarantee
Product SKU: a3100
Unique Product ID Number: 5055370808195
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
These are beautiful, high quality Pashminas, with stunning Two Tone colours, with a discrete and intricate ‘paisley’ type pattern woven into the design. They are ideal for weddings & parties, and make perfect birthday or holiday gifts. They are very soft to touch and warm for cold evenings. These shawls are brand new, with labels and detailed care instructions, in sealed packaging. These shawls are fully reversible and two tone. They have a 4 inch, hand twisted fringe at each end. We personally check every Pashmina for quality prior to dispatch, and also have a no questions asked refund or exchange policy. Our Pashminas are substantially better quality than those sold through many of our competitors. They are versatile, and can complement any outfit. Absolutely gorgeous, high quality shawls! Important Note to our Customers We have discovered that there were quality issues with shawls delivered to us in 2013. Some shawls that were labeled as 100% Cashmere, or a mix of Cashmere & Silk, were in fact a blend of Cashmere & Wool, or made of artificial fiber. If you purchased from us in 2013, and have any concerns about the material of the shawl you purchased, please return it to us and we will pay you a full refund, including postage costs. It is possible this problem existed on a more limited basis prior to 2013, so this refund offer applies no matter how old your order was. We sincerely apologize to customers impacted by this. These shawls were sold to us as 100% Cashmere (or in some cases Cashmere & Silk), and we believed this was the case. We no longer purchase from the suppliers involved and have also instituted a new program of independent testing for all new supplies, to ensure this does not happen in future.